From Servage Wiki
Here is a step-by-step guide how to setup a cronjob:
- Go to the Tools > cronjobs tab in the control panel.
- To add a new cronjob click on "+Create New Cronjob"
- Please choose if you want a monthly or daily cronjob to be executed.
- Please select the execution time.
- Kindly scroll down to the correct domain name.
- Now you just need to type in the exact path: cgi-bin/tgp/cron.cgi (this url is just an example)
Make sure the path pointing to the cronjob file is not effected by redirects or mod_rewrite.
- We recommend that you type in a description so you know which function this cronjob has.
- Test if the url specified above (5) is accessible from a browser
- Test the cron from within the cronjob settings
- The cronjob must complete in 30 sec or our server will kill the script. This is done in order to protect servers from stalling.